• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

This show is endlessly rewatchable in a way few anime are

Also the character animation in this episode is just as good as I remember it

I watched up to episode 5 and got bored.

Also spoilers for dandy:
why is god fucking with them right now?

Well if you really want to know ( though you should watch the whole series)

After they beat SAO the game in episode 13, Asuna is kidnapped by another game developer who wants to marry her comatose body to inherit her companies money. Kirito and Asuna are married with a child at this point so Kirito goes to save her in another MMO called Alfiem Online. Kirito's sister Suguha places ALO and we learn that she and Kirito are actually step siblings and that she REALLY loves her "not really my" Big Brother. When she realizes her brother IRL is hopelessly in love with a coma girl she falls in love with Kirito's avatar in the game ALO without realizing it's him. That crying scene is when she realizes she fell in love with her brother AGAIN

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Am I one? Wouldn't you like to know
PJIDP6Y.gif

Well if you really want to know ( though you should watch the whole series)

After they beat SAO the game in episode 13, Asuna is kidnapped by another game developer who wants to marry her comatose body to inherit her companies money. Kirito and Asuna are married with a child at this point so Kirito goes to save her in another MMO called Alfiem Online. Kirito's sister Suguha places ALO and we learn that she and Kirito are actually step siblings and that she REALLY loves her "not really my" Big Brother. When she realizes her brother IRL is hopelessly in love with a coma girl she falls in love with Kirito's avatar in the game ALO without realizing it's him. That crying scene is when she realizes she fell in love with her brother AGAIN
Thats amazing.
1SSQVDJ.gif

As I said one of the smartest anime in years
Im still not watching it though.

My friend has tried to make me finish it for the longest time and I have not done it for so long that its become more of a battle of wills more than anything

Ill watch sword art when he watches Gurren Lagann.

Line_HTX

What are they laughing at?

Do you really want to know? :p

Also, again I went to shower during Bleach. What is this "blocking the voice" thing about? Ichigo simply froze or what? This has to be good for me to at least care for this arc and maybe this series just for the laughs.

Im still not watching it though.

My friend has tried to make me finish it for the longest time and I have not done it for so long that its become more of a battle of wills more than anything

Ill watch sword art when he watches Gurren Lagann.

That's a terrible deal for you, GL is actually really good, SAO is truly suffering

Do you really want to know? :p

Also, again I went to shower during Bleach. What is this "blocking the voice" thing about? Ichigo simply froze or what? This has to be good for me to at least care for this arc and maybe this series just for the laughs.
All of ichigos friends were fighting Aizen and it turned out it was actually One of their friends. Ichigo isnt under Aizens power and just stood there and watched them attack their friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom