• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

I love how terrible Andre's advice was last week

"Every defense has a weak point."

"NO SHIT BUT WE CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT OH WAIT THERE IT IS."

Line_HTX

You know... I actually don't mind having the final hour getting cut. I'm not interested in this show and I stopped caring about Jack years ago. I hope that they expand, I mean, go back to the 10 PM Central for the full 6 hours. That would be the original Adult Swim Action length doubled.

At least I get to go to sleep earlier. Night.

Seda

You know... I actually don't mind having the final hour getting cut. I'm not interested in this show and I stopped caring about Jack years ago. I hope that they expand, I mean, go back to the 10 PM Central for the full 6 hours. That would be the original Adult Swim Action length doubled.

The final hour was definitely stretched after losing inuyasha and clone wars. They were basically going to have rotate their few remaining staple shows into 2 or 3 slots for the foreseeable future if they were to keep it. Cutting it to 1 is sensible.

Yep, my fear of "oh no Toonami losing time" is offset by "well they had fucking nothing interesting to show for that last two hours". I dunno if they'll get the 11am slot, but as long as they don't lose any time between 12 and 3/4am I won't panic.

Grexeno

The final hour was definitely stretched after losing inuyasha and clone wars. They were basically going to have rotate their few remaining staple shows into 2 or 3 slots for the foreseeable future if they were to keep it. Cutting it to 1 is sensible.
Even though the given reason is ratings not living up to expectations in the 5-6 hour, I do think this may end up being better for Toonami overall.

Yeah probably the wantabe hour from 3:30 to 4:30 with that last slot being the Gits/Jack/IGPX/Big O s2 rotation spot

I feel neglected right about now. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

3iHvi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom