• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Inuyasha crying was pretty well done. I've never seen him like that before. But yeah, I really couldn't care less about Kikyo.

on paper and in execution it's a pretty good scene.

on the other hand, fuck Kikyo. and even if that wasn't true, she's a dead person who's "died" like twice now living on borrowed time and only really started pulling her weight very recently

9 times out of 10 love triangles just kill series for me or at least dampers them.

I generally prefer series when they keep love interests as subplots and keep them separate from the main plot.

Since few are able to tell or do them right without coming across as annoying.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Dearest (TT_TT)

I can believe the tragedy of her story. Saddled with attempting to do tjings over 2 lifetimes that most wouldn't want to do in a single one.

That sunset was gorgeous, what a plesant show to look at. Time for... something noway near as plesant to look at! ;)

LOLDSFAN

Even Naruto does it.

Ino should be able to wreck just about every character.
B6-pIXtCEAEaXpa.png

Mik317

REEECAAAPPPZZZ

due to Funimation taking too long for my impatience. I began to read the manga...the arcs after thiller bark are god like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom