• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
She swings from psycho angry to sad and wistful faster than Cole Phelps.
W0WovpV.gif

Crocodile

if they ever get around to making that Bebop movie i always thought Ryan Gosling would be a pretty good choice for Spike

The show is 17 years old and unlike Ghost in the Shell, they aren't still making new Bebop every few years. I can't imagine a live action Cowboy Bebop movie ever happens.

The show is 17 years old and unlike Ghost in the Shell, they aren't still making new Bebop every few years. I can't imagine a live action Cowboy Bebop movie ever happens.

I mean it's not as old, but All You Need Is Kill was a 2004 Light Novel that someone decided to bring back and make into a hollywood film so anything is possible

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I mean it's not as old, but All You Need Is Kill was a 2004 Light Novel that someone decided to bring back and make into a hollywood film so anything is possible

Tom Cruise had been trying to get that one made for a while from the sounds of it.

How DID that ever get greenlit? Still seems a bit surreal.

Tom Cruise and a lot of time spent looking for someone crazy enough to take a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom