• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jack is going to repeat and we'll have an hour of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for at least half the year.

yVXuJzZ.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So Jacks just aimlessly wandering around looking for a way to beat Aku?

Basically, mostly his wandering is following whatever rumor he comes across about time traveling, ironically half the time they turn out true, but then bullshit gets in the way.

foxuzamaki

When you think about it Jack isnt really a Samurai, hes not serving anyone, hes more of a ronin. But I guess Ronin Jack doesnt sound as good.

Thats why you change it to "rouroni" which makes it cooler, also change his name to kenshin, but rouroni jack isnt bad either.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's definitely Lana. No clue about Lance. Probably him though. It's clear this is an outline of SBT. A really, unabashed Star Wars ripoffy one.

With better character design.

foxuzamaki

The guy sounds just enough like Lance's VA that it could be him, but not enough like him that you can say definitively, which I think makes him a pretty good voice actor.

If that is him.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Your inuyasha sketch reminds me of that pharrel music video, "it girl"

And thankfully I actually know what that is thanks to this very thread, lol. That was a fun watch. Those guys could legit sprite!

I'd totally play that video as an actual game, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom