• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm watching until Bebop

WjC4417.gif

Moaradin

Is..is this a serious question? Go watch G and Wing.

Yep. My only experience with Gundam is Build Fighters and G Reco.

as for G and Wing, do those actually have good dubs or is it nostalgia talking? I really wanna know because I plan to watch those shows ones of these days lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, when I first saw Gurren Lagaan, back before it had a dub, I had imagined him as Kamina.

Oh fuck you, now I want this.
Hearing "GIGA DRILL BREAKER" in the same tone as "SHINING FINGER"... damn it!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh fuck you, now I want this.
Hearing "GIGA DRILL BREAKER" in the same tone as "SHINING FINGER"... damn it!

He was like custom made for the roll, it's always made me sad that they couldn't drag him back out of retirement to do the couple of episodes needed to make it happen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
G Gundam has a very good dub that only seems cheesy. The emotion brought in many key scenes is fantastic. It is however also very Canadian.

LOLDSFAN

Won't be able to watch Final Act tonight. :(

I'll totally most likely probably will be ready by next week. Believe it.

Rutger

Banned
It's nice that Toonami is back to normal, but it's hard to be excited when One Piece and Gurren Lagann are on recap episodes. :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Eren is back to ruin the show, Piccolo leaves Gohan to survive in the wild, Yamato's team confronts Sai, and Team Inuyasha moves into the 1 am slot where they run across another sword capable of stealing demonic energy while another one of Naraku's incarnations makes a move for Koga's shards. One Piece is back but still in the same rut as ever, this time with Sanji and Chopper getting the recap treatment, complete with lots and lots of crying. Straw Hat Theater is back, too, capisce? Gurren Lagann returns with a musical remix of episodes 1-15 (RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWER), and then it's time to send Ganta back to the slammer with the long overdue return of the first new series to appear on the modern Toonami, Deadman Wonderland. Bleach does another inexplicable time warp ahead to the confrontation between Komamura and Tousen, Dandy arrives on a world of sentient plants, and then Cowboy Bebop debuts all over again, this time more or less uncut and in sweet HD. Later still, Section 9 looks into the sculpter of Kuze's custom face but finds an even more complicated case with Paz as a murder suspect, Team Satomi is back on the track to take on the IG-1 all over again, and Jack wraps things up by saving aliens, as usual.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 9 - Whereabouts of His Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 5 - Wilderness Survival! A Moonlit Night Awakens Gohan
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 48 - Bonds
1:00 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 4 - Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga
1:30 - One Piece - 282 - Parting Builds a Man's Character! Sanji and Chopper!
1:55 - Straw Hat Theater - 4 - No Respect Time
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 16 - Compilation Episode
2:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 1 - Death Row Inmate
3:00 - Bleach - 290 - For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Soul Reapers
3:30 - Space Dandy - 9 - Plants Are Living Things, Too, Baby
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 1 - Asteroid Blues
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 13 - MAKE UP
5:00 - IGPX - 1 - Time to Shine
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 47 - Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Where are my legs?" That's a good question SARA. You had them during the TOM 3.0 era.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You know, I never finished watching Deadman the first time around. That was the time I quit watching Toonami for a long time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd just like to say the Gurren Lagann recap episode is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than that one back on episode 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom