• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I just can't buy into they whole Naruto and Sasuke friendship, they were not together long enough for Naruto to go such lengths to get him back. If they were friends back when they were young kids. Like if they had spent their childhood as best friends after Sasuke lost his family, this would make more sense. Sasuke essentially
become a terrorist and actively tries to kill an entire village,
but Naruto keeps going on about how much Sasuke means to him.

They were never really friends, just rivals. But I guess to some that ultimately means you are either friends or just want to fuck at some point.

Raxus

Remember when this episode had actual action with bees, I miss that.

oprahbees.gif

Naruto had no friends his age until joining team kakashi; he was an outcast treated as a monster. Sasuke was the first person he could relate to and vice versa. They did ninja shit together and saved each others lives..remember that whole land of the waves thing? So yeah, it makes sense to me.

There's a difference between going on one mission together and being BFFs for life, especially when on that mission Sasuke acted like a conceited prick that everyone accuses him of in Shippuden

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yay flashbacks

And has it really been a year since this scene showed up in Episode 1? Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom