• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, I'm finding how Inuyasha treating that guy kind of funny.

That was it? Sheesh, that was only what, 10 chapters at once? Needs to go faster & have 15. 2 minutes for each chapter.

MikeMyers

Okay, I'm finding how Inuyasha treating that guy kind of funny.

That was it? Sheesh, that was only what, 10 chapters at once? Needs to go faster & have 15. 2 minutes for each chapter.

401, 409, 416-422, 425-431, 438 for this episode.

439-448 for next week.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toei: Sorry about the recap, here's a recap of the story you JUST SAW before these recaps started. Continue buying One Piece merch.

Line_HTX

I was thinking of re-watching the episode from the West Coast feed later on when Cowboy Bebop airs, but now that I know this was one super fast training episode, I'll forget about it.

This episode was stupid silly, but at least it had a point eventually.

I'll be back for "YOU
PEOPLE
UNDERSTAND NOTHING!" :p

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wind Scar
Backlash Wave
Red Tetsaiga
Adamant Tetsaiga
Dragon Scale Tetsaiga

am I missing another barrier breaking form?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Final Act was clearly for manga fans to see their favorite scenes animated and not for anime fans to see the finale of the story

Adult Swim should have gotten involved with the production, especially considering how solid Inuyasha had been for them over the years.

Adult Swim should have gotten involved with the production, especially considering how solid Inuyasha had been for them over the years.

It's more bizarre that InuYasha did well in Japan as well, you'd think it'd have at least justified 52 episodes which would have fixed 90% of the problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom