• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I still don't get why someone would name a day after humping someone. Like WTF.

not sure if serious

Monday and Tuesday are the uphill portion of the week, Thursday and Friday are downhill.

Wednesday is the hump day in the middle.

Crocodile

Yurikuma made me feel like I took drugs and shit...

Like I watch a lot of weird shit but even I couldn't keep up...

will watch next episode in hopes of more context....

I still haven't seen that director's most famous work - Utena - so I dunno if Yuri Kuma was "2deep4me" or just a bitt too haphazard.

I didn't get the world or the story they were trying to tell, something about Japan being broken into lots of little divisions with each one having a powerful leader and these leaders fight each other to gain each others territory? The story focused on someone who doesn't have these powers and was generally all over the place. The animation/art were stellar I might just watch the fight scenes and skip the story stuff

Sounds like you understood everything you needed to :p

Maybe you're over thinking it? Thankfully, it doesn't look like its going to be a "plot" heavy show so in the end it doesn't matter too much.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
not sure if serious

Monday and Tuesday are the uphill portion of the week, Thursday and Friday are downhill.

Wait seriously? Da hell? That still sounds stupid.

WELP CHILDHOOD ROBIN TIME.

not sure if serious

2699087-9027117668-tim-a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom