• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dilemma that Shinichi goes through is actually interesting and emotional, but the other people (aka his classmates) around him just bring it down a lot.

Ya know, I plan to play Blade and Soul when it comes out but ... they should really pay for a Blur studio level pretty CGI trailer if they're advertise it on TV.

The games like 5 years old, it still holds up but not much to Today's TV bar.

The music vid for LOL Jinx looks far better.

Moaradin

At least stupid girl doing stupid things had actual consequences this time. Shinichi warned her and she was too damn thirsty and it bit her in the ass. This episode didn't annoy me as much as the glasses girl one did.

Raxus

du8u9CA.gif

Seda

Shinichi's actions during that episode were fine. He just got caught up with a crazy person, and seeing somebody die in front of him clearly shakes him in some ways, but he realizes he's literally not as empathetic as he should be.

Soulflarz

Banned
Shinichi's actions during that episode were fine. He just got caught up with a crazy person, and seeing somebody die in front of him clearly shakes him in some ways, but he realizes he's literally not as empathetic as he should be.

his actions were fine

hers were unreasonable

*sways to the tune*

My only problem with that Parasyte episode, I realize, is that they should have made it clear that girl was going crazy. Either by some effect from her weird power or something. I need an excuse for that behavior. It would have been fine for me then.

pirata

Wow, that was weird. I missed last week's episode, and maybe the one before that, so I had no idea who that Kana girl was. But man, she seemed pretty nuts. On to an actual good show!

Whenever a producer makes an edit on a music track, every time they listen to it it sounds bad, because they know where the edit is and will think it's unnatural. It takes effort to try to forget it's there. They cannot un-hear it. If someone else can instantly spot it? You dun fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom