• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh he literally can't grieve, we just got done establishing that lol

I'm talking about from the perspective of other characters. Yeah we know Shinichi can't grieve cause we hear his thoughts about subject. But everyone else just jumps to stupid conclusions based on barely anything. A teenager finds the body of his dead friend and doesn't show emotion, him being in shock should be the first thought.

Seda

heh, I was actually wondering why they didn't ditch her earlier. I felt their joining was flimsily constructed to put the three characters together.

Korigama

My only problem with that Parasyte episode, I realize, is that they should have made it clear that girl was going crazy. Either by some effect from her weird power or something. I need an excuse for that behavior. It would have been fine for me then.
Infatuation by itself is enough to make some people crazy (still lamentable that that was how she was written when all was said and done, but yeah).

So im gonna guess the conflict of this episode is that Mugen is gonna be working for Yakuza dude and Jins gonna be protecting that old dude???

My only problem with that Parasyte episode, I realize, is that they should have made it clear that girl was going crazy. Either by some effect from her weird power or something. I need an excuse for that behavior. It would have been fine for me then.

Constantly stalking him and keeping his hair didn't do that?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if someone has made an Anime Cicada Supercut
I think it would be like 20 hours long

CRAB DOJO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom