• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay, that ending felt like a parody of "The date of Rukia's execution has changed"

Another filler down. I'm out for the night.

Seda

Well, with Akame ga Kill's finale 5 weeks from now, I guess we should hear about its replacement within the month?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At least it was more tolerable compared to last week's episode, & hopefully next week will be more action based.

.....also I hope Robin wins her fight in about 5 seconds against the little girl.

Mik317

Im sorry but luffy would murder this guy in an instant.

This is the issue with fillers. You have either kneecap your protags or you past villains to prop up your filler.

Naruto of all the things got way with it because Naruto despite being strong is an idiot and growing...and Youn Naruto kinda caught some Ls prior to his filler hell...so it was possible he could lose.. Luffy is an idiot but we just saw him take down some of the strongest motherfuckers in the world

Moaradin

Well, with Akame ga Kill's finale 5 weeks from now, I guess we should hear about its replacement within the month?

Oh man I hope it's something tolerable and not a sentai show. We really need stuff to break the tedium. Champloo is just barely saving it right now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Unless it's something big, I fear we won't hear of AgK's replacement this month. I would imagine it being a newer show since after 1:30/Champloo, it's older shows.

Previously on Kill La Kill,

YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ckohler

At least it was more tolerable compared to last week's episode, & hopefully next week will be more action based.

.....also I hope Robin wins her fight in about 5 seconds against the little girl.

Actually, that's the fight I'm most interested in. That little girl has probably got some crazy power or something. *shrug*

KLK time! Nui dropping bombs.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I really do wonder what we'll get, there's some really great stuff out there that would work really well right now.

I'm not going to overreact or be a huge downer on this One Piece filler just yet. It's pretty standard so far but it has a few minor entertaining moments and it's moving a hell of a lot faster then Shippuden. Nothing's really making me mad like that one Zoro babysitting filler did.

I feel like playing this up as so super bad is doing a disservice to truly, truly, awful garbage I've seen on this block before. At the moment at least.

Moaradin

I'm not going to overreact or be a huge downer on this One Piece filler just yet. It's pretty standard so far but it has a few minor entertaining moments and it's moving a hell of a lot faster then Shippuden. Nothing's really making me mad like that one Zoro babysitting filler did.

I feel like playing this up as so super bad is doing a disservice to truly, truly, awful garbage I've seen on this block before. At the moment at least.

It's just super boring right now. Not offensively bad but being super dull isn't much better.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's greatest sin is that it's standing between us and a pretty fun arc with awesome characters and moments.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's just super boring right now. Not offensively bad but being super dull isn't much better.
Pretty much. It's nowhere near as bad as those Water 7 filler episodes (screw Zoro babysitting), but it's just been really boring. Least this week was a bit better with a few humorous moments & less time spent on the filler crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom