• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

edge.

In short *AGK Manga SPOILERS*
General lightning captures Tatsumi and Lubbock. Both are tortured but Lubbock especially because Syura (Scar wannabe) is doing the torturing and crushes one of his balls. Lubbock attempts to escape using some string he had hidden in his mouth and breaks Syura's neck. He picks up Syura's imperial arms and attempts to teleport away but due to limitation he only gets to the courtyard where a Wild Hunt member slices him in half. In his last moments he dreams of his waifu (lead of Night raid) and dies.

Also, best mom.

........that actually sounds worse/more lame than the anime. Impressive.

Amikami

Banned
I kinda to the point I wish everyone just knew about the parasite already. This whole "Shinichi's not Shinichi" line is getting old.

Soulflarz

Banned
SHES FUCKING DEAD AND YOURE STILL WORRIED THAT HE MIGHTVE HAD A THING WITH HER OH MY GOD FUCK THESE FEMALE CHARACTERS!!!!

Completely normal :V

So you were aware that he jumped out of a 5th story window and over a super high fence? And you're not gonna question that?

If they didn't question that they're borderline idiots.

I swear to god this shows music budget was like 10 bucks.

youre being too nice to it

........that actually sounds worse/more lame than the anime. Impressive.

I'd actually say it's an effective kind of anti-climax considering it shows off how powerful the new group is.

Not that that helps considering (spoilers for later)
said group goes down really damn easily despite killing and raping several no-names and 1 main named character.

Crocodile

I'd actually say it's an effective kind of anti-climax considering it shows off how powerful the new group is.

Not that that helps considering (spoilers for later)
said group goes down really damn easily despite killing and raping several no-names and 1 main named character.

So basically Lubba got "Worfed" in the manga? meh

This is weird.

Shinichi always seemed like a pretty reserved person.
And some people retreat into themselves when a person dies.

Why aren't these people worried about him being depressed?

Soulflarz

Banned
the railroad story isn't more spoilery is it?

This is weird.

Shinichi always seemed like a pretty reserved person.
And some people retreat into themselves when a person dies.

Why aren't these people worried about him being depressed?

I said this a page ago and I fully agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom