• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'd actually say it's an effective kind of anti-climax considering it shows off how powerful the new group is.

Not that that helps considering (spoilers for later)
said group goes down really damn easily despite killing and raping several no-names and 1 main named character.

Spoiler just shows how poorly written this mess is. It doesn't help that you have a character with a weapon that kills instantly even from a nick.

Moaradin

Do character deaths ever stop being boring and predictable in the AgK manga? For something that's going for an "anyone can die" approach, it's kinda lame when you stop being surprised by the deaths. Every single one in the anime so far has the same patterns and you can see them coming a mile away.

Seda

I take less issue with Shinichi not noticing his stalker, and more with him regularly thrashing thugs in broad daylight. He had to know someone would see his freakish ability eventually.

This is weird.

Shinichi always seemed like a pretty reserved person.
And some people retreat into themselves when a person dies.

Why aren't these people worried about him being depressed?

If I know the real Shinichi (and I know he's REALLY Shinichi!) then he wouldn't be even a lil bothered ...
UNLESS HE WANTED TO PUT HIS DICK IN HER!! :mad:

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I'm a human being" And a real hero? Wait...

Do character deaths ever stop being boring and predictable in the AgK manga? For something that's going for an "anyone can die" approach, it's kinda lame when you stop being surprised by the deaths. Every single one in the anime so far has the same patterns and you can see them coming a mile away.

At this point it's more of a surprise when someone lives.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"man I wish I could have emotion"

"HOLY CRAP MIGI, I'M SHOWING FEAR IN THE FACT YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom