• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
isn't that cross going to make it harder to behead him or whatever? wouldn't you want the horizontal where his neck is to be clear, so you can just do a swing freely?

they're beheading him right?

Soulflarz

Banned
no seriously crosses are metaphorical did the gecko writer guys not understand that

isn't that cross going to make it harder to behead him or whatever? wouldn't you want the horizontal where his neck is to be clear, so you can just do a swing freely?

BUT MY METAPHORS

Crocodile

Venture Bros new season = #Kreygasm

front.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Raxus

To be fair anime strength means they could put him on a steel cross and still cut him to pieces along with the cross.

Moaradin

I want to get into Venture Bros one of these days. But then I hear the long breaks it has and it just makes me want to wait until it's all finished at this point.

Mizerman

Though originally, Esdeath was gonna fake the execution on Tatsumi, then take him to some undisclosed location in order to nurse him to health and get him to lover her.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"greatest date film of all time"

I...uh....really? That's the first time I've ever heard that used as a positive for a film....especially a zombie one...

Htown

To be fair anime strength means they could put him on a steel cross and still cut him to pieces along with the cross.

isn't that just wasting resources? like why would you use a cross if you're going to slice through it what the fuck am I doing I'm clearly already two minutes past the point where the creators stopped thinking about this

I want to get into Venture Bros one of these days. But then I hear the long breaks it has and it just makes me want to wait until it's all finished at this point.

Hulu should have all the seasons. So start binge watching...

Ah fuck Mine showed up. This shit just turned shittier.

Htown

we didn't plan this, so it's a good thing you put those explosives there for no reason

this shit makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom