• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I imagine the other Parasytes would try to hack Shinichi's webcam... if this wasn't written in the 90's.

Like even for Akame ga Kill standards, it's kinda amazing how much better the justice/mine fight was in comparison. It was like the one fight that really embraced how fucking stupid and over the top this show is and it was animated and choreographed pretty well.

This was just terrible.

Seda

Like even for Akame ga Kill standards, it's kinda amazing how much better the justice/mine fight was in comparison. It was like the one fight that really embraced how fucking stupid and over the top this show is and it was animated and choreographed pretty well.

This was just terrible.

No, you have a point.

Korigama

This is actually completely the show's fault. It happened more over time in the manga.
Quite a shame. Still more effort put into it here than Lincoln x Daisy in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., though (may not be talking about anime anymore, but still something that annoyed me with how unearned it is and how much "nothing" it embodies).

Raxus

tumblr_n3xe9fF7F21si7asso4_400.gif

Appropriate.

I'm trying to find things about Parasyte that keep me interested. So far, Parasyte has been less interesting to watch than say AGK. At least it's badness is like a train wreck that you can't look away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom