• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
PSYCHE, to be continued!

Oh god, this is so great to rewatch after all these years of it ending on Adult Swim.

Crocodile

Samurai_Champloo01-04.gif

Fun Fact: I still remember when this show first premiered in Japan. Understandably the hype was high but legal streaming wasn't a thing yet. So people in Japan saw the show and all people got in the West were some random gifs for a couple of days. Everybody saw the above and cried "Anime is DEAD!" and "Watanabe has forsaken us!". I was pretty funny until the actual episode got fsubbed and people over here could have the full context. :p

Man. I forgot how ridiculously good this show is. Haven't watched it since whenever-the-hell the last time it was on [as] was. Sooooo good.

Kaizer

Banned
Back when Media Play was a thing, I remember buying the soundtrack for Samurai Champloo and basically listening to it every single day. R.I.P. Nujabes

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now I can't help but wonder how the OP & ED will be trimmed next week. If only they could cut DBZ's OP & keep Champloo's OP long...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That was great.

Now I don't think I want to wait for Toonami to go through the whole thing. Might just watch it on Netflix or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom