• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is that seriously how the episode ends?! Fucking hell, there's half a year of this left.

BatDan

Just remember that this followed one of the best arcs in the series.

This ending combined with these dumb frogs makes me wonder how anyone can be a Naruto fan.

The manga was good at one point.
That's about it.

Also some scenes have nice animation.

BatDan

Huh. So the yellow frog? He only showed up in the manga ONCE! Hence why he has all the feelings of a filler character even if he's technically canon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ebqkWu2.gif

ckohler

Compare it to last arc with Hidan vs Shikamaru and the great animation

Yeah, it can be good a times but it feels like those moments are brief and fleeting. I have no doubt the manga is better. It's just so embarrassing. Like, if I tried to tell someone to check out this show and they saw those frogs and that ending they would just shake their head at how dumb it is. It's not funny in a "ha-ha" way. It's more like a cringy "wtf?"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What is it with insurance commercials & having woman being all "lol we're so much better at being safe than men"?

Yeah, it can be good a times but it feels like those moments are brief and fleeting. I have no doubt the manga is better. It's just so embarrassing. Like, if I tried to tell someone to check out this show and they saw those frogs and that ending they would just shake their head at how dumb it is.
The problem is that Studio Pierrot are the worst and refuse to let Naruto die even though the series had ended and has had two canon movies.

Moaradin

Yeah, it can be good a times but it feels like those moments are brief and fleeting. I have no doubt the manga is better. It's just so embarrassing. Like, if I tried to tell someone to check out this show and they saw those frogs and that ending they would just shake their head at how dumb it is.

The anime is actually pretty damn good for a long stretch after this boring ass filler. So many good things back to back.
The Jiraya and Pain stuff, Sasuke and Itachi, 8 tails, etc

Mik317

back for filler piece

ugh.....

I am at filler now in the latest release and it is torture.
same formula everytime. always involves a kid too...a shitty kid

Life is “Adventurous”
Be aware it's “Dangerous”
Who's gonna be “One of us”
And a trip goes on because,
We da pirate of the “Mass”
To the West, To the East
Gotta find my way, Sail away
All the way to “One Piece”!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom