• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So yeah, I got that... obviously...but... like how does he determine when there's too many planets? And how? Does he just do it whenever any random guy pisses him off? Or is it just him going around blowing up planets whenever he's awake? I know he doesn't care but I never got how this system worked. If there was one.

In the movie it seemed a little more vague in a manner that I was okay with. Here it's making me question it a bit more.

I know what he is but that's not really what I was asking. Thanks for trying to help though.
I wouldnt know but i recommend looking up the hindu religion, because thats what alot of drgon ball gods and such are baed on, inlcuding the idea of gods that create things and gods that destroy things for balance

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, audio's fixed at least.

This cut is......eeeh??

NOPE, I WAS WRONG, that was a rather bad cut....

Ugh, this cut...

sGeAQeM.png

Crocodile

Did he just ask Joseph if he's Jewish? Was that in the original JP dub?

Oh and of course they play Bloody Stream at the right volume and clarity but they MURDERED it in the edit :(

Moaradin

Seriously, the first cut was actually good. I thought it was just gonna continue from there to the end of the song. But nope, it also fades out before that point. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom