• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bla bla bla bla. I don't care to understand what the fuck he's saying. Some bullshit about a box. I feel like there's no point in trying to understand all this without prior Gundam knowledge.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
......the image of Saitama's "OK" is basically the only feeling I can express for this show.

I feel bad because I feel like it's my fault I'm not liking the show, that I'm just not "getting it".

Kaizer

Banned
Yep, I'm going to have to start watching these Unicorn episodes at least twice with Wiki open so I can actually comprehend & follow along. I just can't keep up.

Crocodile

I don't think I'll ever be used to these abrupt endings

I feel like "anime politics" will always be a bit hard to follow unless you really "anime" them up. Showing this at 1am is just going to limit how much people can follow this - most watchers have been up for a long ass time. Same issue with GITS - great show but its just hard to follow (or rather want to devote the energy to follow than actually hard) when you are about to fall asleep.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm... totally lost.

I can't even tell who is supposed to be on what side or what the sides even are.

It was like... nothing nothing nothing GIGANTIC EXPOSITION/POLITICS DUMP AND SIMULTANEOUS DISORIENTING BATTLE.

I have no idea what is happening.

Raxus

I am trying to keep up with the show. At least it wasn't such an abrupt cut off like last time. Still you can really tell this is an OVA because it feels like we were told the beginning and middle and the end is coming next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom