• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
4125HlT.gif

Moaradin

*checks to see what happens in Jojo tonight*

......uuuggghhhhhhh, that's the main show I like to stick around to see reactions, but considering I want to get tonight's shift done & over with, I might just give in & miss most of Toonami tonight....

also crap, this means I gotta watch Unicorn by myself.

HxH tho

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If you want zonic we can have a chat in like discord or twitter since I'll likely be watching toonami tomorrow afternoon
I'd be fine with that, especially for Unicorn which probably would result in me zoning out or just getting bored & doing something else. I think I'm just gonna go in at 11 p.m. since when I think about it, I have to watch DB Super & Kai before Jojo, which then means I'd have to start work a little after 1 a.m. Either way, I was going to miss Unicorn (since I didn't want to start around 1:40 a.m.), HxH, & One Piece.

I know, I was looking forward to that as well, but considering it's at 1:30, I would've missed it either way since the latest I can clock in at work is 2 a.m. & I'd rather not risk leaving right after HxH but after the 1 a.m. show finished.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is Narutomania going to run wild tonight or is that still a week or two off? I only know roughly what happens between now and the final act due to dropping even the manga right around now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Everything should be available up on Adult Swim's site after it finishes airing, right? I might just do that, maybe catch one of the shows once I get back.

I have a feeling I'm gonna get home just as OPM is finishing up, or not long after Toonami is done for the night.

Chase17

This week and next week. Then the stuff after that is even better.

oh nice. Between this and hxh I might try and watch the whole block tonight after all.

Edit: Ah I see. Next week will be the must watch for me for op, although tonight should be good too.

Moaradin

One Piece should be pretty good tonight as well, as long as they aren't standing there shook for half the episode like they did last week.

Nah this is where HxH takes off and starts heading to some crazy places.

I want to like it more than I did in the manga. I wanna be apart of the IN crowd that loves the shit out of everything this series does. I really do.

At the moment it's still all just okay so far. Better impression on me in the anime than the manga so far though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Note to self: don't check this thread during work.

You guys enjoy Toonami tonight. I'll have to read reactions tomorrow afternoon after I wake up & deal with trading my Wii in at GameStop.

Moaradin

Great thing about Super is every major arc is separated by these slice of life episodes. The current ones right now in Japan are great.

Great thing about Super is every major arc is separated by these slice of life episodes. The current ones right now in Japan are great.
Even I have managed to like the last batch, the writing team seems to be getting a lot more comfortable writing for the characters.
From what I know, even when Super is "serious", it still doesn't take itself very seriously.
The power levels make no sense though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What was that song?! That was weird.

TV-PG LS
Uh oh, I sense Master Roshi perviness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom