• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You know that message, "the true Demon's Souls starts here?"

If you've stuck with the show until now, "the true Hunter x Hunter starts here."

Satisfying payoffs.

Fantastic animation.

The Nen system fully explained.

God-tier music.

Literally no filler.

Pivotal and meaningful character moments and developments.

The show literally amps everything up from this point on. Can't wait to take this ride with you GAF.

We're gonna be in a canon material for a while right?

As much as we complain about this, at least it's not kids talking about homes they've never had.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I have to wonder what Kishimoto was thinking...
You introduce a character named Obito, kill him off, and then introduce a character named Tobi, try to pretend they're not the same, but then they're the same. What the hell?

My audio's fine, too.

Also, someone mentioned how they felt the colour drains when Shippuuden is on it's because the show is weirdly less saturated in its art direction.The colours are more muted. Probably an attempt to seem more edgy and grown up with its older cast.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You introduce a character named Obito, kill him off, and then introduce a character named Tobi, try to pretend they're not the same, but then they're the same. What the hell?
That's Madara Uchiha bro.

Kaizer

Banned
You know that message, "the true Demon's Souls starts here?"

If you've stuck with the show until now, "the true Hunter x Hunter starts here."

Satisfying payoffs.

Fantastic animation.

The Nen system fully explained.

God-tier music.

Literally no filler.

Pivotal and meaningful character moments and developments.

The show literally amps everything up from this point on. Can't wait to take this ride with you GAF.

Yep, I literally can't decide what's my favorite of some of the show's arcs coming up soon:
Yorknew City, the Dodgeball & Chimera Ant are all insanely high quality for me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

But Tobi is actually Madara! Except he's not.

I gotta wonder if there was editor interference.

People have suggested that this twist was supposed to be revealed sooner, but readers in Japan were more caught up in the mystery than expected, so Kishi and/or his editors dragged it out for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom