• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_inline_nqsamqTc6a1r75hji_500.gif

EDIT: Why are they going after Killer Bee? I didn't realize that happened now in the series

This GIF reminds me of The Light in Young Justice s1 lmao. What a bunch of jokers (not literally, unfortunately.)

Crocodile

No but seriously why are they attacking Killer Bee now? Like I've seen clips of this battle before but I didn't realize this was how Killer Bee was introduced.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Killer Bee is one of the last cool characters introduced in the series
Then there's his brother

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TBF, after this point, the series does introduce a lot more black characters, who aren't rappers.

I like a lot of those characters now that I think about it. :p

Makes me wonder if Kishi pulled a George Lucas and overcompensated hard on adding cool black characters later on.

Crocodile

For what its worth, I really appreciate that Kishi actually put unambiguously Black characters into his anime/manga (a pillar of shonen for the years it ran) and made several of them good/major characters.

Kishi was listening to some Wu Tang Clan when he was thinking of the eight jinchuuriki

For real? I'm assuming your joking but LOL if real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom