• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Geez, the
only reason Killer Bee doesn't flat out kill Sasuke and his team right here is because bullshit.
killer b technically "kills" or rather deliver fatal blows to sasuke literally twice in this battle, 2 times sasuke would have lost and died if he didnt have his squad

Crocodile

I was joking. I dunno what the inspiration for Bee was. Most likely, Kishi was watching music videos from America.

The only reason I was willing to maybe believe that was because I know Araki actually watched and listened to a lot of the Western media that influenced Jojo and the author of MHA is a big westaboo. Like I'm sure non-zero important people in Japan enjoy Wu-Tang Clan LOL

cntr

Banned
The only reason I was willing to maybe believe that was because I know Araki actually watched and listened to a lot of the Western media that influenced Jojo and the author of MHA is a big westaboo. Like I'm sure non-zero important people in Japan enjoy Wu-Tang Clan LOL
Araki and Horikoshi are really weird for Japan, though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
A hundred episodes from now?

eRVnmns.gif

cntr

Banned
It might be a Shonen Jump thing. Bleach would bring up Western Stuff and One Piece has a section later based on the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Oh, yeah, people in Japan obviously know a lot of western stuff. But Jojo and My Hero Academia go a lot further than most.

Oda's pretty well read either way, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom