• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfffffffffffffffft 7 minutes of actual plot and the rest of the 23 min is this fucking awful pacing.

Also, I've never done mangas so this is the fate I chose.

Moaradin

Pacing was bad but at least the content was cool. I totally forgot how they survive this.

Well, I'm out. Really great week overall. Next week might be even better.

ckohler

This is basically the point where One Piece adopts OG DBZ pacing for the rest of the series. With a lot less filler. ... At least there's some shining moments. But yeah, manga all the way.

See you in the morning everyone.
The next arc is a bit better pacing wise. After that tho...

Wait some folks say from here on out the pacing is bad and now others say there's better pacing to come?

I knew I should've just stuck with Thriller Barc.

This pacing makes this unwatchable outside of a group watch :/

Which sucks because the plot/characters are good :/

If it was on I'd probably still watch it. However, I've got the manga on my shelf for a reason. No way in hell I'd seek it out. Clips on youtube and the soundtrack make it worth it sometimes but not by enough.

Imagining One Piece done by the guys who are doing Hunter X Hunter now. Makes me kind of mad. Specially since I'm struggling a bit to like Hunter X Hunter as much when it comes to characters and plot.

cntr

Banned
Are you guys going to talk about GitS in the podcast? Since I remember a lot of people saying they hadn't watched it before.

At least HxH got a pretty satisfying ending in the anime despite that the manga is still ongoing. I'd be ok with One Piece having breaks if it had good pacing and animation.

Oh hell yeah. After all, the manga wouldn't be going anywhere either way. And I've stopped watching the anime week to week at this point, instead watching scenes I'm interested in on Youtube. It would only make things better for me.

cntr

Banned
also here's an infographic for you guys to make fun of

7rp3dUV.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 4 - Bid for the Dragon Balls! Pilaf and Crew's Impossible Mission!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 4 - Bid for the Dragon Balls! Pilaf and Crew's Impossible Mission!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 102 - A Monster is Spirited Away! The Culprit is Great Saiyaman?
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 14 - Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 4 - Full Frontal's Pursuit
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 36 - A Big Debt × And × A Small Kick
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 143 - The Eight-Tails vs. Sasuke
2:30 - One Piece - 377 - The Pain of My Crewmates Is My Pain! Zoro's Desperate Fight!
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 12 - The Strongest Hero

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Not embing (is that a word?) but here you go, SAB CA:

Thanks a lot! Tablet C&P sucks, lol. Only the 1st is needed, included 2nd in case the minor image editing didn't take, ha.

LATER guys, another solid Toonami night, I kinda even liked HxH tonight! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom