• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta's pants were moving. Also, fucking deadbeat dad. At least Vegeta was with his kid throughout all these years. Goku just spent all that time training. Being stronger isn't something to brag about, you horrible man!!! God, this DBZ rewatch is making me hate my childhood hero. Time for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Having vegeta having goody times with gohan and the cast in general makes what happens later in this arc pretty impactful

Kaizer

Banned
That is Fortune Teller Baba.

She's actually Master Roshi's sister.

Watch Dragon Ball.

Wait what? Man, I forgot EVERYTHING from Dragon Ball, besides the fact that I enjoyed it immensely more than DBZ at the time it was airing on Toonami.

Come to think of it, when Grandpa Gohan came back it was to fight in a tournament too.

latest

gokuandgohanbigger.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Oh right, JoJo.

He just defeated another dude, now we have to find out about the next threat I guess?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
it continues to baffle me that so many people tune out for Jojo when they see a bump that says "GIVE MY BEST TO SPEEDWAGON IN HELL"

I feel like JoJo is too weird for some people. The art style is also different than your standard anime, so that may be turning some people off as well.

Ogodei

Bulma complains of Vegeta not working. It's like, you're the richest person on the planet, woman. Not quite like Chichi who, while being minor royalty, her dad lost everything in the big fire back in DB.

Peculiar that she smokes in this arc. Does she ever smoke at any other point? Definitely not by Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom