• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Vegeta has no time for beta males, especially those who dated his wife.

That said, Vegeta genuinely does care for Bulma.
He skipped out on training with Whis due to his 2nd child being born in the recent DBS episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
wait

king kai knows vegeta?

Has he ever talked with vegeta before?

|OT| No Vegeta-ing Allowed

"fusing with vegeta again" AGAIN????

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Goku has a much better showing with it in it's actual debut during the Buu Saga. This whole fight with Beerus was meant to showcase what an enormous powergap there was between Buu and Beerus so SS3 gets jobbed pretty hard as a result.
Super actually does a good job of showing just how ridiculously strong super saiyan god and beerus is

YEAH, LET'S GO SEE YAAAMMMCCCHHHAAAAA

"Yeah sure let's go see Yamcha."

Who doesn't want to see Yamcha!?

"Yeah let's go see Yamcha" Oh man, the writers are brutal to Yamcha.

yo dam that Yamcha shade

LETS GO SEE YAMCHA!

LOL @ this shade Vegeta is throwing at Yamcha

800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd have to rewatch Battle of Gods, but it feels like here, they're making Beerus much more of a villain than in the movie, where he was more of....an obstacle. Neither a villain, but not on the side of the heroes as well. Someone who could switch sides based on his mood.

....wut, this weird Toonami bump.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The comments on the YouTube version of that animated Toonami bump are full of people that SOMEHOW don't know Toonami is back. HOW?!

Goku doesn't seem as dumb in english as he does in japanese, still dumb but still.

Must be in the tone. Nozawa always gives Goku an air of naivety that Schmell can't really emulate.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Once again the funny dialogue is the best part of the Dragon Ball episode.

Not to say the rest was garbage, but the writing and voice acting are pretty funny in Super so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom