• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah, this is what Gohan did to beat Cell
but not Goku. So when did he learn it

I don't even see a damn difference between 1 & 2 with Goku. Luffy's 2nd & 3rd gears were easily unique.

oh, goku grew longer hair. i guess this was suppose to be a buu arc surprise based on the op

Neoxon

I don't even see a damn difference between 1 & 2 with Goku. Luffy's 2nd & 3rd gears were easily unique.

oh, goku grew longer hair. i guess this was suppose to be a buu arc surprise based on the op
Goku learned it while he was dead.

cntr

Banned

Yeah, Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are really boring and kind of look like shit.

But from what I know, Super's power-ups end up being a lot more visually interesting, so there's that!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Yeah, I've always had a problem telling the difference between Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2.

yeah, SSJ3 happens during the Buu arc

This has always felt like the biggest potential for a DBZ movie, showing what triggered Goku to reach Super Saiyan 2 and 3.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Even Toriyama must have knew how dumb SSJ3 looks. Probably why we barely see it anymore.

It wasn't even what stopped Buu. It was a massive Spirit Bomb. I guess it's why future power-ups are just recolors of the base Super Saiyan

Raxus

King Kai and company doing their best to imitate animators for this episode, desperately trying to hold this house together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom