• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's sad that I know this is leading up to Z-Fighters vs Beerus, because I'd really enjoy a slice of life show about the whole gang adjusting to surburbia.

I know right? That's sort of what the next Kai are is about and it's better than what comes after.

Okay, real talk that snake is hella strong. Even as a normal none super strong kid Goku was killing animals that big easy and those kids are way stronger than regular kid Goku ever was.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Okay, real talk that snake is hella strong. Even as a normal none super strong kid Goku was killing animals that big easy and those kids are way stronger than regular kid Goku ever was.

Power creep through natural selection or something

Kaizer

Banned
It's sad that I know this is leading up to Z-Fighters vs Beerus, because I'd really enjoy a slice of life show about the whole gang adjusting to surburbia.

Dragon Ball always shines when it shows the characters doing the mundane, like getting Driver's Licenses, playing baseball, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom