• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are collector's items but they MAY have special abilities. It is hard to tell since Kurapika is the last survivor so any of his abilities may be an exception to the rule.

Thing with Kurapika is it's more a subconscious trigger so it's not exactly the eyes themselves that give him extra abilities.

Moaradin

Kurta eyes being collected just for aesthetics makes the whole thing even more gross IMO

Yeah it's pretty fucked. Especially when you read the bonus HxH chapter that goes into how his clan was massacred. Really makes Kurapika's motives pretty damn justified lol.

Audio is still distorted.

Kurta eyes being collected just for aesthetics makes the whole thing even more gross IMO

Wanna know what's even worse?
The Kurta clan aren't like the Uchihas at all. They're basically Planet Namek. A small group of farmers and normal ass weak people. And the Phantom Troupe slaughters them all horribly. For their eyes. It's fucking horrifying.

cntr

Banned
thank god Naruto is going to have a good arc soon

having to deal with both Kai, Unicorn, and Naruto would be mind draining

Audio is still distorted.

Wanna know what's even worse?
The Kurta clan aren't like the Uchihas at all. They're basically Planet Namek. A small group of farmers and normal ass weak people. And the Phantom Troupe slaughters them all horribly. For their eyes. It's fucking horrifying.

And it was all done just so some rich assholes could display their eyes like a trophy on their shelf.

The audio is really bugging me. Also, why can't filler just rip off good arcs from other manga series? Naruto in the arc where he defends his new friend Bami and her village from the fish-jutsu ninjas. Or how about Naruto trying to defeat the Column Men before they acquire the blue stone of rujia.

I know others pointed it, I think Seda in particular, but I can't get over how these filler characters straight up don't look like Naruto characters.

Raxus

I know others pointed it, I think Seda in particular, but I can't get over how these filler characters straight up don't look like Naruto characters.

Half of them look like honest to goodness background characters.

Like if you placed them in a crowd I would honestly not be able to spot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom