• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Horizon: Zero Dawn is going to need all the marketing it can get in the face of the allmighty Zelda.

Well Horizon has a far larger userbase to sell to than Zelda but Nintendo fans tend to flock to Zelda titles so I expect both to sell very well especially with reviews and word of mouth and of course the marketing pushes

I'm not buying Zelda: BOTW until I get a Switch. And with all the hiccups and lack of releases Nintendo has in store for the Switch upon release day, I'm happy to wait a year or more until Nintendo can take their heads out of their own asses.

Seda

A colleague who reviewed Horizon basically sold me on it, I think. I'm not playing it (or Zelda) at release though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"from the producers of Godzilla"

Oh so King Kong won't appear until an hour of the film, will be shown for 10 seconds, all the destruction will happen off-screen, & only one 2-minute fight where you actually see Kong doing what Kong does best.

Tenumi

Banned
LOL, you really haven't been keeping up?

This is like....the 5th craziest thing to happen in the series so far.

It's easier to fall behind when I've watched the show before, so the only new bit would be the dub. But I really do need to catch back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom