• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

I like how nen can be captured on video, but somehow you still can't see it without using your own abilities. It's like zoom and enhance.

cntr

Banned
You don't need to know the terms because it usually gets approximated it as "nen", but you do need to remember the ideas and concepts because they're used a lot

Raxus

I will never remember these terms.

I highly suggest you stop memorizing the japanese names and just get a grasp on the concepts and you are good.

Focus to see abilities. Conceal energy and abilities. Basic defense and offense. Focus an attack (leaves you unguarded for attacks as all your energy is focused on an attack). Etc.

ckohler

I highly suggest you stop memorizing the japanese names and just get a grasp on the concepts and you are good.

Focus to see abilities. Conceal energy and abilities. Basic defense and offense. Focus an attack (leaves you unguarded for attacks as all your energy is focused on an attack). Etc.
Cool. That all makes sense to me without the terms.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Sorry, man, you can't creep us out, we know this creepy pedo clown dude that's like, 100 times scarier"

TheOGB

Banned
Nen eSports?

How ridiculous. Hahaha...hahaha....ha.
Nen videogames? That's crazy talk!
FYoXKdU.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Is Downside Dregs supposed to look good? I feel it looks like something I would have drawn in Middleschool after watching Akira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom