• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Is the soundtrack is wavering between the obnoxiously idiosyncratic and the terminal dull sides of Sawano's oeuvre.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I..........zoned out.

Why did she need to be saved? Was she floating in space or something?

I have never felt so indifferent about a first episode

Edit: omg it's Eureka.

You guys mentioned that the episode endings are super awkward, since these just split up direct to video movies, but wow, that's super awkward.

Raxus

Kid is having 'Nam flashbacks.

Aw, it is over already?

Well I am looking forward to the rest of the series even if this episode just stopped.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
164ee159072b52c35f6b52d35a5e5ddc9fb0b015ce95a4568f64c2fed8525f84.jpg

I cannot remember the last time I just had nothing to comment on during a show on here.

I know, only the first episode & to give it a few more episodes, but......when I zone out, that's not a good sign, because I almost never do that during toonami.

TheOGB

Banned
This is a really good looking show, I like the old school art style, but man it is hard to stay focused without a giant robot fight on screen

Moaradin

I know it's kinda unfair since I've never seen any mainline UC stuff, but that was a really confusing episode. The animation is very beautiful though and I still plan on sticking with it.

Kaizer

Banned
Well, okay - definitely need to see more, but yeah it was pretty much a regular Gundam opening episode that leaves me confused to what in the world is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom