• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Honestly, I do actually like these revelations about Itachi's real motivations, even if Sasuke himself reacts in a silly way.

Eh, it's obvious that Kishi pulled this out of his ass because he thought it would make a cool plot twist even though it doesn't work.

Itachi mentally tortured Sasuke and ordered him to become full of hatred and spend his life seeking revenge against him, and suddenly we're to believe it was a plan to make Sasuke a good person? After learning the truth Sasuke hating the village makes sense, what doesn't make sense is that he's motivated by love for his brother that he's spent years hating, yet goes against his brother's wishes.

It's such a mess of bad writing.

this_is_boring____by_ljphil.jpg

Basically Madara is the crazy uncle who shows up at every Thanksgiving and starts spouting out racist shit and calling your mom a terrible cook and insulting everyone and then gets mad when they kick him out so he flips a table on his way out.

Moaradin

So I dunno if you guys overhyped how bad this episode is or what, but that was pretty standard Shippuden shit. It was dumb but not "this is the worst thing in Naruto EVAR" material.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So I dunno if you guys overhyped how bad this episode is or what, but that was pretty standard Shippuden shit. It was dumb but not "this is the worst thing in Naruto EVAR" material.

As I said earlier, this is nothing to the stuff that comes later. This is nothing compared to the insanity of later Naruto

Raxus

It's "The implication"

It really can't be stated enough how stupid this gets.

cntr

Banned
It's the worst because this episode and the next form the turning point where Naruto goes from "bad" to "irredeemably bad", so in that sense, it's the worst.

Crocodile

Yeah this is regular level derp. The way people talked I expected to be flipping some imaginary tables or something

*shrug*

Moaradin

It's the worst because this episode (and the next) together form the turning point where Naruto goes from "bad" to "irredeemably bad", so in that sense, it's the worst.

Eh. I know what happens next episode and it is dumb. But I don't think it's some sudden drop in quality or anything. Naruto has been pretty dumb for a while.

I guess I just don't care about Naruto enough to give a shit about dumb revelations like this. I just shrugged at all the dumb stuff that happens later too. I just watch to see the occasional cool fight scene.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Itachi is the Boss.

Sasuke is Big Boss.

Danzo is Kruschev.

The Third is Zero.

The Second is LBJ.

Naruto is Ocelot.

Madara is Volgin.

That is a funny sentiment.

The entire Uchiha clan being the evil ones instead of Itachi.

Itachi did everyone a favor.

I mean, to be fair even in the beginning there was clues that something else was going on with the Uchihas. In the flashbacks during the battle at Final Valley Itachi's dad mentions a meeting that Itachi should have been there for. Kishimoto was definitely hinting at something else happening there. I'm not saying it's an Oda level of planning but Itachi killing his entire clan out of nowhere was never not suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom