• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kickassia_wallpaper__spoony_by_happytimidfox.jpg

RagnarokX

Yes, surprise Sasuke. You know how Itachi mentally scarred you and asked you to become a revenge monster full of hatred? He did that because he loved you and wanted you to love the village. Itachi is so smart and good at plans and Kishi is good at writing.

Crocodile

Tobi has barely said anything and Sasuke is FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT

I'm kind of confused - this reaction, so far, doesn't seem proportional

TheOGB

Banned
I am really tired, I looked up and for a second I thought I was watching Teen Titans
the one where Robin was hallucinating Slade

Second and Third did nothing wrong

The Thirds faults were letting Naruto and Sasuke grow up they way they did. Sasuke has the blood of one the strongest clans running through his veins and was almost guaranteed to be amazing and powerful ninja, and Naruto is a walking WMD that gets set off by his emotions. He should have been on top of that.

cntr

Banned
Tobi has barely said anything and Sasuke is FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT

I'm kind of confused - this reaction, so far, doesn't seem proportional
I think the idea is that Sasuke's memories are making him upset, but it's unconvincing since the writing is bad

Ray Down

Banned
Also the 3rd was hyped to be the best
, but Hashirama feats shit all over his and so many people feats in the series in the end,

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Its weird watching this episode knowing full well everything that comes after that. This is all pretty tame compared to some of the asspull twists and turns the series takes us on later on.

cntr

Banned
Its weird watching this episode knowing full well everything that comes after that. This is all pretty tame compared to some of the asspull twists and turns the series takes us on later on.
Yeah the twists here aren't the worse, but those twists wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for this episode's "reveals".

so this is still the worst

Honestly, I do actually like these revelations about Itachi's real motivations, even if Sasuke himself reacts in a silly way.

I don't.

This major, major retooling of the Uchiha backstory - and Sasuke's reaction to it - was just straight up nonsense and is what made me officially drop the manga back in the day. I hate that the Uchiha become even more interwoven into the larger plot from this point on (even though I dropped it, my younger bro kept wanting to talk to me about the series so he kept me up to date on all the bullshit lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom