• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
welp

latest

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
on the one hand, thank god that was only one episode, I thought they were gonna DBZ the pacing.

.........but that kind felt....meh? Didn't help the defeat of Oars was much cooler.

Moaradin

One Piece typically has really awesome finishers against the main villain and that was probably the weakest one so far. The Straw Hat final attack against Oars would have been a good way to end it. Not sure why they needed to follow that up with Shadow Oars to begin with really.

Still best hero. I think out of everyone in the Hero Association, hes the person who best exemplifies what it means to be a hero. Even if he's not that strong.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I love the comparison that Sea King's punch stops the rain for a few seconds, but then Saiama STOPS THE RAIN COMPLETELY BY PARTING THE CLOUDS

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
haaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

I will forever love this & the Boros fight

Those punches & impacts are just so well done & built up

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh god, that's right, they do "on the next episode" promos for Super now.

....................is it just me, or did it not air much tonight? I don't remember it much tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom