• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If you guys love One Punch Man you really should board the Mob Psycho 100 train ASAP.
It's a shame it takes a bit longer to build up in comparison to OPM, but it's going to make a great group watch if/when it hits.

Raxus

oh god, that's right, they do "on the next episode" promos for Super now.

....................is it just me, or did it not air much tonight? I don't remember it much tonight.

Pretty sure it was just the DBZ promo which will be airing every week.

Hopefully we get a lineup promo soon.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
oh god, that's right, they do "on the next episode" promos for Super now.

....................is it just me, or did it not air much tonight? I don't remember it much tonight.

It didn't start showing until the last few shows. Presumably because there was limited time earlier in the block due to all the shows running long with their full openings and endings.

Note we also didn't have any kind of nonsense during Shippuden.

If you guys love One Punch Man you really should board the Mob Psycho 100 train ASAP.

I will when Toonami airs it. I mean, of course I could watch it at this moment. However, I'm pretty sure Mob Psycho 100 is probly the next anime on the Toonami block.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It didn't start showing until the last few shows. Presumably because there was limited time earlier in the block due to all the shows running long with their full openings and endings.

Note we also didn't have any kind of nonsense during Shippuden.
That would make sense considering, what, FOUR OPs got to air in full tonight?

I was half expecting to hear "they showed it during Shippuden"

Amazon Prime drone delivery finally taking off

cntr

Banned
It's still kind of funny that ONE, a guy...not known for his art, got two of the best animated adaptations ever made

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, i know who that guy is.

......it's bassforever.

obviously kidding, you have a legit reason why you don't like the show

Raxus

plz let S2 get Saitama to class A.

tumblr_n72f3eqw541qdcjd4o1_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
plz let Amai Mask's whole arc thing come into play soon.....let alone in the manga.

......oohhhhh nooooooooooooooo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 2 - To the Promised Resort! Vegeta Takes a Family Trip?
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 2 - To the Promised Resort! Vegeta Takes a Family Trip?
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 100 - A New Hero, Great Saiyaman, Is Born!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 12 - The Pillar Man
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 2 - First Blood
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 34 - Power × to × Avenge
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 141 - Truth
2:30 - One Piece - 375 - Not Out of Danger Yet! Orders to Annihilate the Straw Hat Crew
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 10 - Unparalleled Peril

Later.

Moaradin

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 2 - To the Promised Resort! Vegeta Takes a Family Trip?
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 2 - To the Promised Resort! Vegeta Takes a Family Trip?
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 100 - A New Hero, Great Saiyaman, Is Born!
2:30 - One Piece - 375 - Not Out of Danger Yet! Orders to Annihilate the Straw Hat Crew

Later.

Damn that's gonna be a good week. Hunter x Hunter, JoJo, and One Piece especially. Naruto should be "good" as well.

Mizerman

Next week on Toonami:

Later.

The hits keep on coming.

Raxus

Man I love that episode. Thanks for sitting through it with me you guys.

As a treat for Mob Psycho 100 winning most anticipated show I figured I will give you guys a taste of it by giving you all the full OP.

Fingers crossed it comes up after Unicorn finishes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
MP100 will easily win best OP if it hits the block this year. I have the full version on my phone, one of only two anime OPs I have (the other being Battlecry).

That's what they call those GMs?

Yeah. The ones that got taken out by the funnels were Jegans (originally seen in Char's Counterattack) and the one with missile pods was a Stark Jegan.

I'm not overly found of Federation mobile suits, but Jegans are awesome. One of my favorite MSes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, Raxus, what other videos by this "Mother's Basement" should I wa....

"What's in a Scene? - How SAO Became the Worst Anime Ever"
*thumbnail of episode 24*

........I'M WATCHING THAT NEXT.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah. The ones that got taken out by the funnels were Jegans (originally seen in Char's Counterattack) and the one with missile pods was a Stark Jegan.

I'm not overly found of Federation mobile suits, but Jegans are awesome. One of my favorite MSes.
Stark Jegans! I get it. Makes sense considering when this takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom