• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There's a Yo-kai Watch episode where the Yo-kai of the Week was defeated by getting up and using the buttons on the TV (he's a Yo-kai that hides the remote)

i was always kinda bad at Viewtiful Joe

it felt like the time limit for powers on anything but the easiest difficulty was a little too small for me to actually have fun using them

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh my god.

....did.....did I reach the moment in AA6's final case that made the spoiler thread be named "yes, Episode 5 actually happened"?

I started putting the pieces together when some stuff was said & the game seems to confirm my theory.

daaaammmmnnnnnn

Edit: DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN

Chase17

*excitement for case 5 increases*

Finished case 2 today, another strong case. Magic!

Hopefully this pats game ends before super

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think if AA6 had a stronger prosecutor (he's just....okay), it probably would've easily been my favorite. But it's still top 3.

It's gonna suck that I most likely can't finish before Super & will have to wait until after Toonami to finish the case.

Also, we get to hear how Kai, Jojo, & Unicorn have their OPs cut this week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh yeah

so

is super gonna explain how goku is alive.....again....for the 2nd time?

or should I just assume "dragon balls brought him back"

Crocodile

Er the visuals are skipping around but the song is going at a normal speed. What is going on?

EDIT: They cut the opening of the first show of the block short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom