• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they gonna replace Bleach with something good. Does anyone even watch Bleach anymore? I thought that train died years ago

Gonna be replaced by Dragon Ball Z Kai this fall, and then whenever they make a Bleach Blood War anime it'll probably be Kai's replacement

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How does that woman in the old spice commercial fit in the bowling ball machine? :O

Jarate

Banned
Depends on if you think Dragon Ball Z is a good replacement or not.
I mean, Im a huge DBZ fan, but id rather have Hajime No Ippo personally

Also, whoever made the idea for Lucy was stupid as shit. Why would we only use 10% of our brain, that shit has been debunked years ago

Crocodile

Mentioned it in another thread but why is Bones animation and art so good guys

I think the way they plan their stuff out has a lot to do with it. They have multiple sub studios and are able to plan their shit out months/years in advance which gives them ample time to actually make the shows. It's part of the reason we tend learned about Bones shows earlier than other studios (stuff leaks out way in advance) and you hardly hear stories about how they finihsed and episode mere weeks/days/hours before TV air time (last year, multiple AoT TV episodes weren't even totally done before they had to air on TV!).

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I mean, Im a huge DBZ fan, but id rather have Hajime No Ippo personally

Also, whoever made the idea for Lucy was stupid as shit. Why would we only use 10% of our brain, that shit has been debunked years ago

I would rather have lots of things rather then the return of DBZ Hogan.

Amikami

Banned
TnDPgQr.png

You're doing it deliberately...

I'm trying to figure out what counts as appropriate use of my avatar. I'm getting an idea.

Seriously would be surprised if the Butler wasn't involved in something dirty even if not directly affiliated with the villain. But then maybe that would be too obvious. The guy sets off tons of anime alarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom