• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So...
I think I'll take the painfully average material over this batshit insane stuff.

Crayolan

ib1afEIhd5L5CK.gif

DA VATICAN IS EVIL DON'T YOU GET IT?!
VATICAN BE EVIL!
anime, have you seen any?

lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's kind of amazing when you have a show where the filler episodes are more entertaining than the actual plot-focused ones....

Crocodile

Wait so if the wife is a decaying corpse and now the husband is trapped in a plant thing (where I assume he'll eventually starve/dehydrate to death) where exactly is the happy ending?

Also, how the fuck did mask guy take over the church? Why is Yugioh buying his obvious bullshit wholesale?

WHY.gif

So yeah, I think I figured the problem with this anime. They decided to adapt this way too early. That means that there wasn't enough time for the manga to build up an overarching plot with the story's main antagonist. That's why these past few episodes have been rushing to build up their "final boss" for the last episode.

Amikami

Banned
Yugioh isn't going to be that gullible I hope. And let me guess, he now wants to kill his brother. I'm gunna hope he's stringing along the man who claims to be his grandfather.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
iqsvNHLPgZEcQ.gif

Well that was some bullshit.

BUT GUESS WHAT, ASSHOLES

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

IT'S TIME FOR THE BEST SHOW ON THE GODDAMN BLOCK, THAT'S WHAT

BLACK LAGOON

GET HYPE

Korigama

I'm...still not too sure of what I just watched, even with Evo dividing my attention taken into account. Oh well, Black Lagoon time.

Seda

Wait so if the wife is a decaying corpse and now the husband is trapped in a plant thing (where I assume he'll eventually starve/dehydrate to death) where exactly is the happy ending?

Also, how the fuck did mask guy take over the church? Why is Yugioh buying his obvious bullshit wholesale?

WHY.gif

I also didn't catch why exactly they wanted to save this dead-but-not-dead woman? Because Sheimi's plants thought she was nice or something?

Nothing makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom