• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can figure out how to make the 3D movement thingy but still rely on cannons, swords, and single shot rifles to fight?

Lmao

Have you not watched most of the previous episodes? Titans still wreck humans really quickly even with the 3D movement gear.

Also their is a reason why the technology seems rather gimped despite the crazy hi tech 3D movement gear, but it'll be manga spoilers

Soulflarz

Banned
Have you not watched most of the previous episodes? Titans still wreck humans really quickly even with the 3D movement gear.

Also their is a reason why the technology seems rather gimped despite the crazy hi tech 3D movement gear, but it'll be manga spoilers
Wait dm me (twitter) i think i forget lol

Raxus

I'm literally laughing out loud. Next week will be even MORE drama. Kill me please!!!
image.php

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Guys, there's two more episodes of the Battle of Trost.

Then it's finally the next arc. Or the crummy-ass clip show. Hopefully they skip it.

SykoTech

Well, uh....that scene when they were swinging was pretty cool. Otherwise, nothing happened except Eren's epic fail at the end.

You notice how Eren's only redeeming trait is his Titan-shifting ability?

Yeah, that's the thing I dislike the most. He was all talk and no skill, so he just gets superpowers to instantly become useful.

I hope he actually becomes a competent soldier later on, but I can see him just relying on his powers to do everything. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom