• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
none of this makes sense

none of it feels like it grew out of what the series was building

none of it feels earned

Amikami

Banned
That allspice commercial scared me.

Then you also got your inuyasha types like rin

Yep, and even the Polkabrow girl (Nope I still don't remember her name) says that human/demon hybrids aren't all that uncommon and Rin wasn't much of a bother or threat to her. Gotta be honest, there are more than a couple aspects of this story that conflicts.

789shadow

Banned
So for the record, in the manga right now...
They're fighting zombies created by the Illuminati, and the Illuminati is lead by Lucifer. Oh and the pink-haired guy is a traitor.

It's up to you if that sounds more interesting or not.
Yes, I would like to watch this show instead.

Ultratech

I have no clue what's happening.
How did Yukio get so bloodthirsty?
Where's the logical progression?

I think it's an "ends justify the means" type of deal.

Since he's buying all this crap his grandaddy told him, it somehow works out better for him to purge the world of demons to save himself and his brother.

But yeah...kinda stupid given other things.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uuuhhhh, you became murderers when you were slaying demons. & that whole "beat the shit out of Satan" deal as well means killing him.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It was inevitable this time, they had absolutely nothing they could work with. There hasn't been a semblance of a plot so far outside the filler stuff.

I think there was like 17 chapters when this started production. Compared to AoT having 40.

I think this show killed Gecko Endings, I haven't heard of any happening recently.

taking_stupid_pills_by_golden_leaves-d4qfef6.jpg

ckohler

At least Bones Eater was building towards what the earlier episodes set up. This is just bonkers. If Yukio isn't possessed by a demon then this is bullshit.

RagnarokX

So for the record, in the manga right now...
They're fighting zombies created by the Illuminati, and the Illuminati is lead by Lucifer. Oh and the pink-haired guy is a traitor.

It's up to you if that sounds more interesting or not.

Makes sense.

Lucifer means Bringer of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom