• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Time for Htown to get in here
Save him, Ichigo.

This whole series I was wondering why Yukio isn't a half demon so I'm glad that plot point came up

From what I heard this still isnt a major issue brought up by anybody in the manga yet, this is what ive heard atleast.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So yeah, that after-ED tease just COMPLETELY & UTTERLY SKIPPED something that could have been its own episode..or at least had an actual scene.

I miss comedic filler BE.

Crocodile

jerry-seinfeld-done.gif

Moaradin

This guy was introduced last episode

He was actually the first character to appear in this show. He's in the opening in the first episode for like 30 seconds.

He was originally just a random no-name character but the showrunners decided it would be a good idea to make him important to the story.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
blah blah blah let's shove 234 nonsensical plot points into a half hour and hope something sticks

iqsvNHLPgZEcQ.gif

I got a better idea.

iZtbfSkhxgT6Y.gif

HOW BOUT WE JUST FUCKING KICK ASS INSTEAD

IT
iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

IS
iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

TIME
iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

BLACK LAGOON, MOTHERFUCKERS

BOW DOWN

Gorillaz

Ironically I heard that BL manga is coming back from it's hiatus on Sunday

I know B Dubs is reading it as well IDK about anyone else here but yea...

edit: my bad lol

Raxus

To sum up a couple episodes tonight
Shippuden

Practically nothing happens

Blue Exorcist

EVERYTHING HAPPENED AT ONCE, YUKIO IS A PALADIN AND A DEMON, DEMON HUNT, MESSIAH, GRANDPA IS EVIL, MEPHISTO, RIN IS SACRIFICED OH GOD AND SO MUCH MORE!

God, pace yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom