• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Gangter Paradise arc coming up next week
YlVGJ.png
My fav in the series

Well...you do get a small taste of it at the end of season one as well.

yea but we never knew about why america didn't step in or where their contacts were other then that episode

this basically was it

daveo42

Banned
Oh yeah...the next arc is really fantastic. Now fucking hipster kids. Why do I still live on this plane of existence? I should really just move on....

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Fujiyama Gangster Paradise...

I take it we're headed back to Japan then?

Yep, Rock's going home and he's taking Revvy with him. If only it was to meet the parents...

Episodes 25-29 right? I think I saw it at my local best buy. Been meaning to pick it up but never got around to it.

I've been meaning to pick it up myself. I've only read it and I really wanna see the dub. The sub's on hulu if you can put up with that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Swears: 46 (I'm counting slut)
Bleeps: 13

This episode wins most swears, previous record held by ep. 16 with 45.

Total swears said: 463
Total bleeps made: 215

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Do you guys think they'll show the Roberta stuff on Toonami at some point? Or is it TOO raw?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
By the way, this was the last episode to air on Cartoon Network before they pulled it.
Starting next week is the "never before seen in America" episodes.

What show is Gurren Lagann replacing? Blue Exorcist?

Yeah

daveo42

Banned
Gangter Paradise arc coming up next week My fav in the series

yea but we never knew about why america didn't step in or where their contacts were other then that episode

this basically was it

The US is definitely more about the wait and see than acting unless it is actually beneficial. It's not insanely obvious at the end of season one, but you can guess that there are elements of the United States government in Roanapur keeping tabs on people there.

Gorillaz

The US is definitely more about the wait and see than acting unless it is actually beneficial. It's not insanely obvious at the end of season one, but you can guess that there are elements of the United States government in Roanapur keeping tabs on people there.
agreed
Why aren't they animating more manga arcs?

the director said they will make more when the manga gets far enough ahead to do so

it's like what? 10 chapters left unanimated in a new arc? you can't do much with that yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom