• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to bejesus, if you lose again....

You're killing this gif, Bass.

Look man anything I can do to get though Beware The Batman is what I'm going to do, this might be the worst thing that's aired on Toonami since the rebirth, this might even be worse then GXP. Say what you will at least that was stupidly entertaining, this is just boring

daveo42

Banned
Soo...that gauge was tied to the crowd's...body heat...but now it's just kind of an arbitrary manual thermostat?

Uh...yeah...well, they had a good run...or something.

Edit: Bruce Wayne know yachts. Bruce Wayne knew something was wrong. Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne. We Bob Dole now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know this is supposed to be Batman at the start of his career, but the constant jobbing is hilarious.

If you want Batman at the start of his career then go read this

5WKmuyG.jpg

789shadow

Banned
I know this is supposed to be Batman at the start of his career, but the constant jobbing is hilarious.
The Batman was also like that, and while it wasn't exactly a fan favorite it was a whole lot better than this. I think it's the no-name villains that make it worse

BRUCE WAYNE KNOWS YACHTS

VariantX

im fuckin' done.

the people who had this show cancelled earlier clearly knew far better than I. I should have not dared to challenge their sound and wise judgement without knowing the truth.

Jintor

The Batman was actually decent. Not fantastic. Nowhere near the DCAU level. But decent.

Having Barbara come before Robin was actually a really interesting choice. And tbh I liked their punk-rock gorilla joker design, though still nowhere as cool as Hamil Joker.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
im fuckin' done.

the people who had this show cancelled earlier clearly knew far better than I. I should have not dared to challenge their sound and wise judgement without knowing the truth.
Some people still try to lump this in with shows like Young Justice and Symbionic Titan and say it was killed too soon. I laugh at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom