• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

lust.gif

Even in death, she returns.

Seda

I like this scene, but I do feel that the ultimate path Scar's character takes is a little clumsy. He basically helps out for the good of the world but we never see any recompense for his crimes. I mean, we can imagine maybe what might happen after the series but we never get to it.

FMA03:
Scar's death in the original anime is definitely a memorable scene. I remember thinking it was a little sporadic but it's really been too long since I've seen it to say anything more specific.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like this scene, but I do feel that the ultimate path Scar's character takes is a little clumsy. He basically helps out for the good of the world but we never see any recompense for his crimes. I mean, we can imagine maybe what might happen after the series but we never get to it.

FMA03:
Scar's death in the original anime is definitely a memorable scene. I remember thinking it was a little sporadic but it's really been too long since I've seen it to say anything more specific.

It is. Scar and his whole gig is better done in the original anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom