• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Dandy about to get on Mr. Moron's shit list?

"TAKE THOSE PINS OFF YA JACKET, THEY SYMBOLIZE YOUR DESIRABILITY TO GET IMPREGNATED BY THE TRANSFER STUDENT"

Ponn

Banned
Why didnt Kubo just save this Fullbring stuff for a new series?

It seems like a very cheap way to hit the reset button on characters getting too strong to do anything with and keep milking a known name like Bleach. Unfortunately the whole damn thing feels like filler shit at this point.

ckohler

Dandy episode looks like:

GH1.jpg

Regiruler

True, and Bleach is the worst offender of it.

Naruto's opposite can be kinda cool tbh. Strategy no jutsu does give a distinct flavor admittedly at the cost of destroying all pacing.
I loved it in the
Neji vs. Kidomaru
fight in the
Sasuke Retrieval Arc
. (OG naruto spoilers)

DominoKid

Can I just say my least favorite thing about shonen anime is when the hero does something and people sit there marveling about it while explaining it for thirty seconds

Its the worst.
Yugioh overdid it so much that I actually started to enjoy it. They'd drag out moves that only took like 200 LP.

Mik317

The whole move explain thing only "works" when it is the person using explaining it and if it is awesome and makes you and others legit shook.

i.e JoJo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom