• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I swear, 1/2 the time that stupid Capri Sun commercial airs, it shows it twice in a row. No idea why, but so annoying.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so you guys keep bringing up JoJo

is it like this where everybody has a power that is weirdly specific?

also, how come everybody else has a super specific fullbring but Ichigo just gets fuckin robes and a sword like when he was a soul reaper?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

also, how come everybody else has a super specific fullbring but Ichigo just gets fuckin robes and a sword like when he was a soul reaper?

Pretty much.
Every Stand has a different ability.

That the Dandy bump is just the crew laughing like idiots truly is a testament to the kind of show it is. VIVA NAMIDA, Y'ALL NAMIDA NO MOAR, SPACE DANDY FANS.

789shadow

Banned

Stands start off very general, like "control fire" or "super strength, speed, and precision", but pretty soon they get very, very, VERY specific.

Amikami

Banned
The fullbringer idea started okay, but I'm starting to lose interest. The powers are just so damn random. Butler guy especially weird. Then we get dolls and boots. I know it's suppose to have to do with the individuals but it feels like one amazing interest and the whole world is fucked.

Too bad Gucci isn't here. This was actually a really good episode.

Loads better than that AoT one.

Banned again?

tumblr_n2xtgxF0WE1r2bva5o3_250.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Watch as we learn Dr. Gel (& maybe Bea) also went to the same school that Dandy went to, but he never knew.

Mik317

1. Watch JoJo as soon as you can.

2. The JoJo mentions are generally because the Stands are often named after Bands and Song Titles.

3. But yes it is generally very specific powers and such.

Because him being a Soul Reaper is pretty much in his soul or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom