• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, Revy playing with kids. This is just silly.

.....& now she's teaching them how people actually fall over & die. THAT'S the Revy we know!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH BLUSHING REVY.

daveo42

Banned
Revy is totally great with kids.

I honestly can't see Yakuza going outside of their clan to work with another gang to handle there shit in real life.

Then again I'm not in the Yakuza so....yea

It's getting their honor back as their group doesn't have a boss and the larger yakuza gang isn't letting them put up a new boss.

That blush
KuGsj.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Do you guys think....revy acting out being shot is some type of foreshadowing? I know the manga is still on-going, but I cant help but think.

Gorillaz

Revy is totally great with kids.

It's getting their honor back as their group doesn't have a boss and the larger yakuza gang isn't letting them put up a new boss.

I thought in real life they would rather go down then to be at the mercy of outside help when it came to that shit. I'm not sure tho again

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A nice intro episode to what's going to be an insane arc (at least it looks it will be one).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Do you guys think....revy acting out being shot is some type of foreshadowing? I know the manga is still on-going, but I cant help but think.
Or maybe it was foreshadowing that SHE ACTUALLY WANTS KIDS DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNN.

Swears: 15
Bleeps: 12

Total swears said: 478
Total bleeps made: 227

Soulflarz

Banned
Thats not foreshadowing on the basis she never dies. Ever.
(Else someone dies- havent seen any further in the show or read farther in the manga but yeah SHE CANT)

Amikami

Banned
Good setup episode. It actually not bad having a slow one for once, especially knowing the arc is going to get insane in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom