• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Thats not foreshadowing on the basis she never dies. Ever.
(Else someone dies- havent seen any further in the show or read farther in the manga but yeah SHE CANT)

I dont mean that she will or has died in the manga already, I meant, possibly at the end of the manga, ive just seen some shows like this where that kinda thing can be foreshadowed for later.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Willing to bet that this romance is unresolved in the manga.

Spoilers, but in the current arc
it looks like Revvy's finally been pushed to do something about her little crush. Unfortunately it's been on break for a little while, no idea when it comes back.

Balalaika, please marry me.

Marry me Balalalika

5oOAiYI.gif

Fight me, bro.

Already claimed her. The rest of y'all can fight over Revy

Gorillaz

I'd honestly argue that Black Lagoon is at its' best when there's no action.

Pretty much. This was the first time in the manga/anime where it really started to learn how to develop a story and around the action instead of just doing full action

which I don't hate but it was almost like a "maturity" of it

daveo42

Banned
Ok, I'm out. BL really woke me up, but it is late and I def need sleep.

I thought in real life they would rather go down then to be at the mercy of outside help when it came to that shit. I'm not sure tho again

It might have been because either the Russians were already involved (as was stated by the fuck up by the old KGB guy) or they asked because they knew they didn't have the resources to take their own name and land back. As you know (spoiler)
they wanted to avoid Yukio becoming the new boss even though she was the rightful successor. I think their honor came from keeping the previous boss' request to keep her out of that life.

I could be wrong too.

Soulflarz

Banned
Naruto/Bleach/One Piece are all shows i really have always wanted to see (er Naruto doesnt count as much since i actually dented it as a kid) i just...
Okay- in the amount of time to watch those i could beat a *lot* of games or see dozens of shorter shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom